In addition to included features, like galleries, blogging, and other basic website functionality that WordPress includes, we have lots of plugins available to enhance its capabilities.
Some of our current offerings include:
- Custom URLs
- Social Sharing (send your posts to your Facebook and Twitter accounts)
- Contact Forms (so people can get in touch with you!)
- Site Maps (which make your site indexable and discoverable by Google, etc.)
- Mailchimp newsletter integration
- Event Calendar
- Tumblr and Blogger importers
- Security Features
- …and lots more!
Possibly. It depends on what it is. 🙂
Contact us and let us know what you’re looking for or want to do.
Yes! If you already have a domain, it is a simple, three-step process.
1. Go to your registrar and update the nameservers for your domain. You’ll need to create an “A” record that points to the IP address of our server, which is 188.8.131.52. It is much easier than it sounds! (Need an example? Here’s how to do it with GoDaddy.)
DNS entries can take up to 72 hours to process.
2. In your WordPress dashboard, go to TOOLS > DOMAIN MAPPING. Enter your domain name and select it as the primary domain for the blog.
3. Contact us and let us know that you have completed steps 1 and 2, and we’ll take over from there. We do our best to update these as quickly as possible (VIP members get priority).
It can sometimes take a while for everything to go through, so please be patient. 🙂